Nuts & Bolts are a great recipe you can make ahead of time and is a perfect snack for the holiday season. You could even add it to a nice jar for a gift.
1. Preheat oven to 180deg
2. Add all dry ingredients to a large baking tray and mix well for even coverage of seasoning
3. Add oil and mix through well
4. Place in oven and bake for 45-60min turning mixture regularly
Note: baking time may vary depending on size of tray.
Do you take your medicines multiple times a day or sometimes forget to take them? Then Dose Administration Aids are a great way to help you manage your medication dosages.
Here at the Friendlies Chemist we provide this service. Our dispensary staff will organise your medication in blister packs, either weekly, fortnightly or monthly packs depending on the number of times a day you take your medicines.
Things we need to start your blister packs:
- A Medication List (also known as a Summary) from your GP
- Prescriptions for all of your medicines to be packed
- You can also bring in any medicines you have at home (It is a good idea to have at least 24 hours’ worth of tablets left at home as it can take us up to a day to sort it all out for you.
- Have a chat to your GP and see if they are happy for us to request prescriptions on your behalf – some Doctor surgeries are unable to do this
Pop in store or call us on (07) 4783 7333 and chat to our friendly staff if you would like any further information.
Sleep Apnoea is known to affect 3 in 10 men and 1 in 5 women. It is a condition that causes a restriction or blockage of airflow to the lungs, which can stop a persons breathing for up to 10 seconds.
Nasal Spray’s are commonly used in the treatment of hay fever and other conditions however they can be tricky to administer. Correct administration technique increases the efficacy and helps to minimise adverse effects such as nasal bleeding from nasal spray use.
Throughout life, it is important that you have a series of health checks to make sure that you are on the right track to good health.
Bowel Cancer is Australia’s second deadliest cancer. It is one of the most treatable types of cancers if found early (99% of cases treated successfully) and yet still claims the lives of 103 Australians every week. It will affect 1 in 13 Australians during their lifetime.
We would like to further introduce our Nutritionist Dani. Dani has completed an Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine in 2016 and is passionate about helping clients with their nutritional health. As an Accredited Nutritional Medicine Practitioner Dani can assist you in a number of areas by completing a full health assessment.
To assist our community in this time of need, we are offering free home delivery for Townsville residents.
Our 2020 stock of flu vaccines are now in available.
Most individuals experience the typical stresses of life from time to time. It can stem from a multitude of issues and affect everyone differently. Stress disorders usually occur as a result of an experience to profound trauma affecting our adrenal glands.
The team at The Friendlies Chemist are the authors of this news feed.